Terms & Conditions
– ‘Corporate Catering’ is defined as delivery only of food and non-alcoholic beverages Mon-Fri 9-4pm that does not fall under the definition of ‘Event Catering’
– ‘Event Catering’ is defined as all day or multi-day conferences, staffed events, cocktail parties, weekend events and any catering with numbers above 50 attendees.
Weekday vs Weekend Catering
– All menus available Monday to Friday
– Price on application for Saturday & Sunday catering. Surcharges are applicable on public holidays
Quotes, Ordering & Confirmation
– Quotes are in our system as a pending proposal. A quote does not proceed until Piccalilli Catering receives email confirmation by the client no later than 1pm the business day prior for corporate catering. For any event catering, quotes must be confirmed by email no later than 14 days prior to the event. Final Details to be confirmed 7 days prior to the event. These include; room arrangements, menus, audio visual equipment and other equipment
– All orders are to be placed via email.
– Final numbers and special diet (please see allergy disclaimer) deadlines as follows;
o 1 pm the business day prior for all ‘Corporate Catering’
o 3 business days prior to delivery for all other orders
– Clients shall receive an email order confirmation once an order is placed or a quote is confirmed.
It is the client’s responsibility to review the order and provide us with any amendments for corporate catering by 1pm the business day prior and 3 business days prior for event catering. Be sure to review; Date, delivery address, time/s of delivery, numbers, menu, invoicing details
– We recommend placing orders as early as possible, as we sometimes book out.
– Cancellation within 48 business hours – 50% charge
– Cancellation within 24 business hours 100% charge
Should you cancel your order, Piccalilli Catering gladly delivers your order to the local shelters we work with to those in need.
– Pricing is current (excl GST) as of March 2020 and may be subject to change
– Payment due 7 days from delivery (unless otherwise arranged). Interest or late fees may apply
– Payment instructions included on invoice. We accept EFT, cheque, cash and credit card
– For any international money wires or abroad EFT a $30 bank fee charge applies
– A 2% surcharge applies for all Credit card payments.
– A 50% deposit may be applicable and is due 14 days in advance of the catering order
Menu & Drinks
– All menus and alcohol are subject to seasonal and supply chain availability
– Children over the age of 12 will be charged at adult rates. Children’s meals available upon request
– No other food to be served with Piccalilli’s food unless otherwise approved
– A $15.00 delivery fee (once per day) applies to all CBD and inner-city suburbs for 9am-2pm. Higher delivery fees are applicable outside of these parameters.
– All platters and packaging are the property of Piccalilli Catering. If platters or packaging are lost, disposed of, or damaged, Piccalilli reserves the right to charge clients the replacement cost.
– Platter and box collection by our drivers shall be charged after 2ndattempt unless alternative pick up or drop off has been arranged with the office. Current equipment charges; – White platters $13.00ea – Foam boxes $5.00ea – Freezer packs $5.00ea.
– A nominal staff set up charge for catering may be included in your quote
– Piccalilli Catering can provide Event Supervisors, waitstaff and bar staff for food and alcohol service.
– Staff are charged out at a minimum of 3 hours.
– Staffing charges are from base to base. Staff charges are estimates only and shall be adjusted on your invoice post event.
CORPORATE & SPECIAL EVENTS
More than the noble sandwich and beloved sausage roll, Piccalilli are your event catering specialist for the Brisbane region.
From large scale functions and all day conferences to celebrations at home, Piccalilli delivers with fresh food, friendly staff and efficient service.
Call us on 3391 7114 or email [email protected] to create the perfect event